Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 1 in Singapore

I'm staying at a hostel named Betel Box right now. I arrived at Singapore late last night, I was beat and didn't want to stay at the airport, the bus and the MRT were of cource out of the work hour, so I took a taxi here. It was almost 2 AM, the hostel has no 24hr check-in, but they let me in and stay in a dorm still. I met one of the staff named Din this morning, he's very friendly. I'll have to transfer to another room latter today.

One thing strange is that I seemed not had gone through the Singapore custom before I leave Terminal 1. I got my passport checked, and then I got my check-in baggage, and I saw a gate with the sign "nothing to declare", I went through it directly without my baggage being checked by anyone, I don't know if this is alright. Hope I won't get into any trouble due to this.

No comments: