Monday, December 17, 2007

Cairns

I left Carnarvon yesterday, took a ride of the uncomfortable greyhound for 13 hours back to Perth, then take the flight at 11:15PM from Perth to Cairns, and after about 5 hours I arrived in this tropical tourist city.

Cairns is so popular that in the high summer now there are still a lot of tourists and backpackers here, and I was kind of surprised when I was looking for a hostel to stay here I found that there are almost 30 backpacker hostels in such a city with only 100,000 of population. This place is HOT and rowdy. The streets here look even more crowded than Perth.

Later I'm going to get more familiar with this place for I'll say here until mid-April, and later on will write more abouth this place. I'm now too tired and can not think of what I could write...

No comments: