Saturday, May 5, 2007

I love Brisbane

I flew from Darwin to Brisbane this morning. Brisbane's CBD is not very big, but there are many things to see, especially when compare to Darwin.

There are many buildings built in the 19th century here, and they're all very beautiful. The city hall is quite beautiful as well. I'll go see its bell tower tomorrow.

The weather in Brisbane now is much more comfortable than that of Darwin. Coll all day, and a bit chilling in the evening. There are many gardens in Brisbane. Along the south bank of Brisbane river is a long band of pedestrian area with many shops, markets and even a man-made beach. It's really beautiful there.

I'm currently staying at Tinbilly backpackers. I booked the cheapest dorm with 10 beds for 7 nights. In the next week I'll have to find a job, and see if I can move to Noosa.

I went to a church with more than 180 year's history this evening. One of the staff was very friendly. There will be a concert there tomorrow at 13:00. I'll be there.

No comments: