Friday, October 12, 2007

the Next Stop, WA

It has become clear that my next stop in Australia will be at a cherry and strawberry farm in Western Australia. I'll fly to Perth on 16/Oct with Qantas(AU$285).

So far I've almost been to all the major cities in Australia. This time I'll stay in Perth for only one night, and will go to the town, Mount Barker, near the farm on the next day. However, I'll stay for more days when I finish my work at the farm 3 months later.

I've not done any farm work yet. I believe that it'll be tough to work outdoors, but I have to hang on for at least 3 months for that I'm now considering apply for a 2nd WHV, and so doing seasonal works for 3 months is essential.

I will not stay for another whole year. The reason I might apply for another year is merely due to that I might will not have time to go to certain destinations if I work for another few months straightly. I need money to assist my journey, and so works are a must. After the works I'll have to go to Broome, Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef region, and maybe Tasmania. I think I won't have enough time to complete the list if I stay for only one year. So I'll might need another one or two months.

I truely hope that I can save some more bucks and have a not-too-bad time in Mount Barker.

No comments: